|Eating your way around the world阅读理解答案,|
|作者：佚名 文章来源：web 点击数 更新时间：2018/6/29 9:25:52 文章录入：admin 责任编辑：admin|
| Eating your way around the world|
Australia: Try a pie floater?
Feeling hungry? No visit to South Australia is complete without
trying the local food—a pie floater. They are traditionally sold at
roadside food shops, some of which stay open all night. It is a meat
pie floating in a thick green pea soup. Finally, the pie is covered with
plenty of bright red tomato ketchup(番茄酱). Enjoy!
Vietnam: Soup for breakfast
The food stands in the streets of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, open early in the morning and stay busy till late at night, selling fast food to hungry passers-by. The most famous dish is pho, a noodle soup with slices of beef or chicken and different vegetables. It's usually eaten for breakfast-many Vietnamese people say they cannot start the day without this delicious food!
Belgium: Home of French fries
You can find French fried potatoes all over the world, but as Belgians will tell you, they, not the French, invented this popular street food, back in the 17th century. French fries, eaten from a paper cone are the Belgian's favourite food. The secret of perfect French fries is that they are fried(油炸) twice in hot oil, to give a perfect, golden outside.
16. A pie floater in South Australia is a kind of food with______
A. fried potatoes B. thick soup C. beef or chicken D. a golden outside
17. According to the passage, all the three kinds of local food_______.
A. are sold in the street B. have meat inside
C. have tomato ketchup D. are fried in hot oil
18. The passage most probably comes from the_____ column（栏目）in a magazine.
A. education B. health C. travel D. technology
【答案】16. B 17. A 18. C
16. 根据It is a meat pie floating in a thick green pea soup.可知有浓浓的汤；故选B
17. 根据They are traditionally sold at roadside food shops, The food stands in the streets of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, invented this popular street food可知三种食物在街上卖；故选A
18. 根据文章介绍了三种当地的传统食物。Eating your way around the world可知是关于旅游的节目；故选C