Have you ever heard of friendships among animals? At a zoo in Germany, an unusual friendship developed ___46___a cat and a bear.
No one is quite sure how the friendship first began. One day, some ___47___(worker) in the zoo noticed a black cat was in the bear’s cage(笼子), and the two animals were playing together peacefully. They were surprised ___48___well the small cat seemed to get along with the large bear. The bear keeper allowed the cat to stay with the bear. And later the pair and their unusual friendship ___49___(become) a hot topic at the zoo.
After several years, a new cage___50___ (build) for the bear. However, the cat was still in the same cage, so it walked around ___51___(angry) and cried to be with the bear. The bear keeper finally took pity on the cat ___52___let it stay with the bear. The cat and the bear got ___53___ (close) than before. They often sat together and shared meals in ___54___sun.
Sometimes it may be natural for animals ___55___(have) their own ideas about who would make a good friend. These may surprise humans, who usually expect animals to form relationships with others of the same species.
48. how 49. became
50. was built
52. and 53. closer
54. the 55. to have
46. 句意：一场不寻常的友谊在一只猫和一只熊之间形成了。根据a cat and a bear可知是两者之间，between---and--- 在---和---之间；故填between
点睛：感叹句结构，1. What +a/an + 形容词+名词（+主语+谓语+其他）+!例如：What a clever boy he is!或What an interesting story it is !;What +形容词+复数名词（+主语+谓语+其他）+！例如：What beautiful flowers they are!;What +形容词+不可数名词（+主语+谓语+其他）+！例如：What cold weather it is ! 2.How +形容词（+a+名词）+（主语+谓语+其他）+！例如：How clever a boy he is!How tall he is!;How +形容词/副词（+主语+谓语+其他）+！例如：How lovely the baby is! How well she sings!
50. 句意：给熊建了一个新笼子。根据主语a new cage和build之间是被动关系，所以用被动语态，根据文章可知是过去时态；故填was built
51. 句意：因此它生气的到处走。根据副词修饰动词walked around；故填angrily
52. 句意：熊饲养员同情这只猫，让它和熊呆在一起。根据The bear keeper finally took pity on the cat 和let it stay with the bear.之间是递进关系；故填and
55. 句意：有它们自己的想法对于动物来说也许很自然。根据it’s+形容词+for sb to do sth做某事对某人来是是怎样的；故填to have