A little monkey, Jackie by name, (1) _________ (live) with his parents at the zoo. Every day a lot of children (2) _________ (come) up to his cage to give him some sweets. He loves sweets, but he can't eat any more. He (3) _________ (have) a bad toothache. The doctor comes (4) _________ (see) the little monkey. The doctor explains the monkey shouldn't eat sweets. They (5) _________ (be) bad for his teeth. The zookeeper (6) _________ (not, know) what to do. The doctor (7) _________ (tell) him to fix a special sign with (8) “_________ (not, give) Jackie any sweets!” on his cage. Jackie likes (9) _________ (eat) sweets very much, so he (10) _________ (try) to take down the sign, but he fails. He feels very sad now.
1. lives 2. come 3. has 4. to see 5. are
6. doesn't know 7. tells 8. Don't give
9. eating / to eat 10. tries
1. The film Ice Age II is great. （对划线部分提问）
_________ is the film Ice Age II?
2. How many members do you have in your club? (同义句转换)
How many members _________ _________ in your club?
3. My brother does his homework every day. (改为否定句)
My brother _________ _________ his homework every day.
4. Is that a knife or a pencil-box in your bag? (改为复数句)
Are those _________ or _________ in your bag?
5. Jeff likes to eat chicken very much. （对划线部分提问）
_________ _________ Jeff _________ to eat very much?
6. I have something to tell you. It's important. (合并成一句)
I have _________ _________ to tell you.
7. The nurse's parents usually go to work by bus. （用by car改为选择疑问句）
_________ the nurse's parents usually go to work by bus _________ by car?
8. Don't ask her to come into my room now. (改为肯定句)
_________ _________ to come into my room now.
9. There are some books on the desk. （改为一般疑问句）
_________ _________ _________ books on the desk?
10. The tennis rackets near the door are my friend Lucy's. （对划线部分提问）
_________ tennis rackets are your friend Lucy's？
1. How 2. are there 3. doesn't do
4. knives; pencil-boxes 5. What does; like
6. something important 7. Do; or 8. Ask her
9. Are there any 10. Which
2. 安娜想更多地了解关于中国的历史。（know ... about）
4. 格林一家经常呆在家里看电视吗？（at home）
1. I think that shop is closed at this time of the day.
2. Anna wants to know more about Chinese history.
3. She looks both young and beautiful.
4. Do the Greens often stay at home watching TV?
5. That red watch isn't the same as this black one. / That red watch is different from this black one.
1. Read the dialogue. Can you guess the meaning of “on the cards” here? (You may answer it in English or Chinese.)
Chris: I think Simon will do well in this exam.
Ivan: I don't think it's on the cards. He plays all day.
2. Danielle travels around Europe （欧洲）. She likes Paris, but not London. She likes Frankfurt, but not Bonn. She likes Amsterdam, but not Barcelona. Do you think she will like St. Petersburg? Give your reason, please.
3. There is a connection （联系） between the house numbers and the names of the people who live there. Write the number of the last house, please.
4. Four children, Pat, Sean, Alan and Sam, all have a birthday party today. In one year's time Sam will be the age Pat is now. Alan is half of Sean's age and is three years younger than Sam. Sam is 11 years old. What age will Alan be when Sam is 15 years old?
5. A little girl lives with her family on the tenth floor of a building. Every morning she goes down to the ground floor. She does not walk down, but she goes down in the lift （电梯）. Then she goes to school. She comes back from school in the afternoon and she gets into the lift on the ground floor. She goes up in the lift but she stops （停止） at the eighth floor. She gets out and walks up to the tenth floor. Why does she walk from the eighth floor?
1. Likely / Possible (可能的).
2. Yes, I do, because she likes places that don't contain the letter “o”.
3. 19. (The number represents the alphabetic position of the first letter of the person's name. Sophia begins with the 19th letter of the alphabet.)
5. Because she is short, and she can't reach the number 10. The number 8 is the highest number she can reach, so she goes to the 8th floor and walks up to the 10th one.
Peter is going to sell his mountain bike, because he wants to buy a motorbike. Tom is interested in buying a mountain bike. He got Peter's telephone number from a friend. He decides (决定) to phone Peter to get some information about the bike.
Peter: Hello, 884-5226.
Tom: Hello, this is Tom. I'm interested in buying your mountain bike. How old is it?
Peter: It's one year old, and it's in good condition.
Tom: What colour is it?
Peter: It's red.
Tom: Why do you want to sell it?
Peter: Because I want to buy a motorbike.
Tom: How much is it?
Peter: I want $55 for it.
Tom: Oh, that sounds great!When can I come and see it?
Peter: Is tomorrow evening OK for you?
Tom: Yes, that's fine. Bye.
请根据Mega Sports Centre的招贴内容，用英语为该运动中心写一份介绍广告。
Mega Sports Centre is the best sports centre in town. It is opposite Golden Lion Hotel in King Street. We have got friendly, experienced staff and lots of sports activities for everyone. There is a bowling alley, two basketball courts and two swimming pools. You can also play snooker and table tennis in Mega Sports Centre's games room. There is also Mega Caf #coo课Net件co.net.cnd
é — a great place to relax at the end of the day.
For more information, call us at 882-5442.